Just simple blog from anxiety girl who trying to make people found a new meaning in life

Minggu, 21 Oktober 2012

Oktober 21, 2012 Posted by riska
Posted by riska on Oktober 21, 2012
Good Evening everyone..

hmmm, i don't know, what should i share today..

this is sunday and i just went out to saw a futsal turnament.... that's it..

nothing special...

so, i decided to make a list of quotes... But, i will make a LOVE because this is Sunday ^_^



“Where there is love there is life.”

Mahatma Gandhi


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

Mother Teresa


“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”

William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream


“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”

Marilyn Monroe


“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”

Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”

Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper


“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


“Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.”

Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby


“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”

Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.”

Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby

ini hanya beberapa bentuk quote tentang cinta dari beberapa orang-orang terkenal..

kalo mau lebih banyak klik LoVE Quotes


Bye Bye

About My Blog

About My Blog
Sharing is caring

Follow us

Facebook  Instagram  Youtube

Translate